Kingspan Flat Glass Skylight
Suitable for commercial applications, as well as the higher requirements often desired in industrial and public sector buildings.
This innovative daylight system is available as a fixed or ventable version with an integrated chain drive for daily aeration and ventilation, as well as geometric smoke and heat extraction.
An additional feature is the ability to conveniently open and close the skylight remotely. A wide variety of solutions are available offering high quality natural light and energy optimised performance. Our Flat Glass skylight is compatible with most roof types and can be integrated with all Kingspan roof systems.
Features & Benefits
- Aesthetic system design: Peripheral blind frame, Double/triple glazed energy efficient safety glass covered cable guide for use with ventilation units
- Pioneering energy efficiency: Designed with optimised thermal bridge and thermally separated aluminium/PVC border frame combined with high-grade 2-layer heat insulation glazing with a Ug value of up to 1.1 W/(m2K)
- Air permeability in accordance with DIN EN 12207: Class 4
- A simple replacement available for Kingspan skylight domes, utilising a system frame (minimum roof inclination of 6°). Can also be used in conjunction with third-party brand skylight bases or substructures through the use of the Kingspan system frame
- Enhanced acoustic performance
- Motor-actuated opening and closing. Remote operation optional
- Frame mounted ventilation drives help maintain insulation values
- Permanent fall-through protection available
- Optimised kink-free isothermal diagram for enhanced insulation