Kingspan Ecoplan Rooflight
The Ecoplan system is a single or double pitch self-supporting aluminium rooflight system. A number of polycarbonate glazing options are available delivering maximum flexibility to meet a variety of project requirements. Ecoplan’s flexible modular design adapts well to all architectural concepts to enhance the building envelope roof or facade.
Features & Benefits
- Ecoplan is the ideal solution for reducing a buildings energy consumption and to enhance occupiers’ comfort.
- It is compliant with Thermal Regulation 2012 (RT 2012), Labour Code and the High Environmental.
- Ecoplan rooflights and cladding are tested to prEN1873 and are 1200 joules resistant.
- Available with ISO + insulation to further reduce heat loss
- Available in pitches from 5 to 90 degrees offering maximum flexibility for building design.
- Smoke, Heat exhaust and Ventilation units can be integrated as part of the Ecoplan rooflight system.
- Ecoplan aims at: Reducing electric energy consumption while maximising building daylighting.
- The right solution for industrial or commercial buildings.
- Ecoplan assists in delivering improved energy management and superior visual comfort within the building.
- Two crucial points for High Environmental Quality policy (HQE). (Low-Energy Building Objective).