Brakel Airvent is known as the industry’s leading provider of maintenance for smoke control systems and natural ventilation systems, offering a must-have service which makes life as easy as possible for the customer.
That means considerately-scheduled works to minimise disruption. It means regular reviews of your system to ensure it’s as energy-efficient as it can be. It means we’ll help you to spread the cost of system refurbishments and upgrades rather than hitting you with huge up-front bills. It means we have in-house resources for engineer site visits, CFD designs, product specifications and more.
When peoples’ lives are depending on your smoke control system you need to know that it works. From preventative maintenance packages to a UK-wide, 24/365 emergency call out service, Brakel Airvent Services doesn’t just provide unrivalled engineering expertise – it provides peace of mind.
- UK’s leading smoke control maintenance provider
- Unique UK-wide, 24/365 emergency call out within 4 hours available
- Site-specific planned preventative maintenance packages
- Regulatory compliance and certification
- Comprehensive spares support
- Remedial works for smoke ventilation systems and smoke or fire dampers
- Roof hatch, corridor and car park ventilation servicing
- Smoke damper and fire damper maintenance
Legislation demands that you correctly maintain your smoke control system, and that means appointing an experienced partner that can manage the job.
- Smoke & Fire Damper Maintenance
- Control Panel Maintenance
- Smoke & Fire Curtain Maintenance
- Smoke Shaft Maintenance
- Car Park Ventilation Maintenance
- Natural Ventilation Maintenance
- Smoke Control Maintenance
- Pressurisation System Maintenance